It’s coming!! Mark your calendars for a great event held every year at Hampton Beach. This years Seafood Festival dates are September 9, 10, 11, 2016. What a great way to end summer and welcome the fall season. As the beach wind downs for the season, this one last event brings the folks to Hampton Beach. Enjoy what the beautiful seacoast has to offer even in September!
Hampton Beach Seafood Festival – Voted one of the top 100 events in North America
- 50+ 0f the Seacoast’s top restaurants serving our world famous New England seafood. Lobsters, fried clams, shrimp, BBQ ribs, steak tips, “blooming onions”, scrumptious deserts and so much more.
- 80 Arts & Craft vendors and end of the season sidewalk sales.
- Continuous entertainment on two stages featuring jazz, oldies, and rock & roll.
- Pat Whitley Culinary Chef Demonstrations.
- Kiddie Land with the best in children’s entertainment; face painting, games, and even a train ride.
- Spectacular fireworks displays on Friday & Saturday with a performance by the United States Air Force Band of Liberty AFTERBURN.
- Thrilling skydiving demonstration on Sunday.
- Sand Sculpturing Demonstration by Master Sculptor: Greg Grady
PARKING AND SHUTTLE
First Student offers Free Parking and Shuttle service to the Festival at over 13 in-town satellite parking lots. The shuttle service has proved to be the fastest, safest, and most cost effective way to get to the Festival. With no cost and less aggravation, it has become the most popular way to attend and enjoy the festival for families and our volunteers. For those who want to park closer to the beach, Hampton Beach Trolleys offers free shuttle service from the State Park near the Seabrook Bridge.
FRIDAY: 4 PM TO 9 PM
SATURDAY: 10 AM TO 9 PM
SUNDAY 10 AM TO 6 PM